Searching for what's going on in the World of Tech? Then you're at the right place! Help, My Phone got Soaked!! ~ TechnGizmos | Cool Gadgets,Apps,News,Reviews and more......

Help, My Phone got Soaked!!


Dropped your phone accidentally into a tub of water(don't ask) and want to get the moisture away with out damaging it? Well I've got a phone remedy for you.


Remove the sim card and micro SD card from their respective slots and set them aside. Then place your phone(with the back panel) into a jar of uncooked rice(no I'm not crazy; it really works). Leave this for a day. Now I hope you will be able to live without your phone for a day.


The uncooked rice absorbs the moisture from the phone and since the process is a slow one, your phone should be dry within 24 hours.

Re-insert your sim card and SD card into their respective slots. Switch on your phone and you should be able to live life normally without any knowledge of what happened one day ago(I'm serious).

In the next post: Know your budget smartphone
Stay tuned to TechnGizmos for more intel from the world of technology.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...